Agedo Vintage Charm 925 sterling Silver Rings For Women large Round CZ Engagement Fine Jewelry Women Gift Wedding Rings
What is 925 silver?
925 silver generally refers to the amount of silver 92.5% silver products, the purity of around 92.5% is identified as the silver. Because of high purity silver soft and easy to be oxidized, 925 silver joined the other 7.5% metal, which has ideal hardness, better shaping, all kinds of precious stones inlaid, made other silver products a variety of silver jewelry. From then on to bright colors, unique style, exquisite craft price mid-range fashion taste, quickly swept the world.
Why choose us?
1.We only produce top quality 925 Solid Sterling Silver Jewelry
2.China University of Geosciences authoritative certification, GIC certification
3.Commitment: quality assurance, a full refund of substandard products
4.Using jewelry making techniques that have been handed down for generations, our gifted artisans ensure that each gemstone’s unique beauty is truly revealed Best prices and we guarantee that shopping with us is 100% secure and reliable.100% 925 Sterling Silver Jewelry,not easy oxidation,not allergic Our Catalog is fine jewelry
1.Mirror polishing technology (polishing process with coarse, fine, fine, fine three hand grinding, the product surface is clean, no blisters no bulge)
2.4C cutting standard (carat weight, clarity grade, color grade, cutting grade)
3.High quality (perfect arc, smooth and mellow)
4.All the jewellery is designed by a famous jewelry designer, every piece of jewelry has its own unique style, we let you out of the ordinary standard three sterling silver jewelry electroplating phodinum, effectively prevent the oxidation of silver has been worn for a long time